These pages will provide access to a range of resources produced through the Improving Children's Lives initiative. These include:
- our extensive video catalogue of presentations made during ICL seminars, conferences and training events that will be fully searchable. For more information on forthcoming and previous events please visit our Events section;
- links to a range of websites offering information and resources relevant to services for children and young people in health, education and social care;
- factsheets providing one page accessible overviews of key issues relating to the design, delivery and evaluation of services for children and young people;
- short and accessible evidence syntheses that seek to answer a range of specific questions asked by policy-makers, practitioners and researchers; and
- a directory of academic experts within Queen's and their areas of specialism that can be searched using key words.
Please use the menu to the left to view these resources and do come back to these pages over the coming weeks as more resources are added.